Your registration with the BOC Academy Programme – Lecturer account
You are applying for a lecturer account in the BOC Academy Programme. An account will be created for you as an instructor in which you and your students can work together. If you have more than one course, please indicate this during registration, so that all courses can be made available under one single account. The access information for you and your students will be sent to via e-mail you after registration. Please note the validity of the terms and conditions of BOC Group.
What you can do with the BOC Academy Programme – Lecturer account
By submitting this application, you confirm that you meet the following requirements and agree to the following terms:
• You are a lecturer in an educational institution and use the access as part of your curriculum and training activities. This is ensured by your confirmation and by using your e-mail address at the educational institution.
• You do not use the access for commercial purposes.
• The creation, use and publication of content in or from this account for the purpose of functional comparisons between different manufacturers requires the prior written consent of BOC Group.
• If there are any questions regarding your eligibility, please contact us directly.
Do you just want to test ADONIS / ADOIT or don’t meet the requirements for a lecturer account in the BOC Academy Programme?
• You will receive an e-mail with your access details as well as additional information after verification and set up (max. 3 business days).
• You will receive access to the Academic Content documents.
• You will also get all the information that you need to give access to your students so that you can work as a lecturer together with your students in the same environment.
No problem! Just use the ADONIS NP 30-Day Free Trial or the ADOIT 30-Day Free Trial – or contact us. BOC Group reserves the right to validate the validity of the use, as well as reject selected applications. The offer is free of charge.