Document Management and BPM – Intuitive, Integrated and Audit-Ready
The maintenance of documents is gaining importance in organizations. With the introduction of legal regulations, standard specifications and frameworks for the storage and archiving of business-relevant documents, the requirements for an integrated, comprehensive document management system are increasing.
In the webinar, the new features of DMS / SOP 2.0 will explain how you can successfully and efficiently implement requirements from the DMS and SOP thematic fields and benefit from integration with business processes in your organization.
Find out more in this webinar:
- How to upload, link, administrate, and version documents,
- Details on the distinction between source documents and published content in several languages,
- Which automations, workflows, and notifications help you manage and publish documents,
- How an effective access concept can be implemented with the help of user- and role-specific views,
- The possibilities offered by the advanced search mechanisms for the simple and rapid call-up of documents,
- In which way revision security is ensured by means of historization, versioning and archiving.
Book your seat today! The free webinar starts at 5:00 PM CEST and lasts for 30 to 35 minutes.
Interested in further webinar offerings of the BOC Group? Get here an overview of all webinars.