Full time; unlimited employment; starting as early as you can be here
Reference Number BOC-AG201812MKT
The BOC Group is a worldwide leader in Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Business Process Management (BPM) software and delivers consulting services in these domains to customers all around the globe in banking, insurance, IT and many more. As a university spin-off, we are proud of our start-up spirit whilst counting more than 230 employees working in small, agile, international teams, showing commitment and excitement for our joint mission.
Our central marketing and sales division is at the heart of our clients’ success through self-service information and support to our SaaS offerings. With your support, we will be further extending these online offerings and increase their visibility on international markets. Besides inspiring and working with your colleagues in creating crystal-clear messages, you will be taking on your own programmes to maintain and evolve the value-add our online content delivers to current and prospective customers.
What Do We Provide?
- A seat in our marketing team of innovative people with a great track record and even greater vision
- A motivating and inspiring working atmosphere in an international, communicative, multi-disciplinary team
- Responsibility for on-point messaging, the evolution of our web offerings and improving our customer journeys
- Diverse responsibilities that allow for personal growth and continuous professional development
- A working place in a great city (Vienna, Austria) with excellent infrastructure and close connections with public transportation (next to Naschmarkt and transportation hub Karlsplatz, less than 1 km to City Center)
What Are Your Tasks?
- You are developing sales and marketing messages for products and services in the BOC Group portfolio
- You are contributing heavily to the overall content and quality of BOC Group’s online offerings
- You are defining content suitable to our clients’ needs along their customer journey, starting at definition and alignment of the material, sketching and designing the content incl. texting, up to coordination of implementation
- You are closely collaborating within your team members and beyond, including product management and international sales teams
What Do We Expect?
- Work experience in sales messaging as well as in creating right-fit content for customers at diverse stages in their customer journey, with very good texting capabilities and “to-the-point” phrasing
- Experience in translating business topics into sales and marketing messages and media (images, slogans, storytelling techniques, video-storylines)
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office applications and very high accuracy in delivering work results
- Native English or native German language with minimum certified B2 level of the complementing other language
- Nice to have: know-how in using Adobe Creative Suite and video editing programmes, with a flair for layout/design
- Nice to have: experience in online content media distribution, SEO and sales funnel content fit
Acc. to Austrian §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: The present position is offered for a minimum annual gross salary of 42,000 EUR. The effective salary depends on your education, experience and qualification.