Full time; unlimited employment; starting as soon as possible
Location: Vienna, Austria
Reference Number: BOC-AT-SALESCONS2019
The BOC Group offers software, consulting and trainings within the scope of Business Process Management (BPM) and Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) – all under one roof. The company guarantees high quality products and services in various sectors. For almost 25 years, BOC’s software tools ADONIS and ADOIT have established themselves on the market and are used by numerous customers around the world.
You will be joining one of the most dynamic and fastest growing teams in the BOC Group. We have one mission: to drive innovation with our world-class business solutions. Every day, we help companies around the world achieve success in BPM and EA Management through our smart software and services.
Who are we looking for?
- acquired a university degree preferably in business or engineering.
- gained 3 years working experience in sales, preferably in software or IT.
- a hands-on mentality and bring innovative ideas on how to improve the way we work.
- a strictly Native English level (CEFR – Level C2).
- fluency in a second language is a major plus.
- a digital native and have proven analytical skills.
- diligent in your work and pride yourself in attention to detail.
- always striving to make a difference as part of the team.
- Eager to engage with prospects and customers and to deliver value to them.
What will you do?
- Autonomously carry out pre-sales activities that drive the pipeline including: demonstrating our products, preparing offers, updating CRM system, identifying and following-up on opportunities.
- Closely collaborate with marketing to align sales/marketing campaigns.
- Handle direct communication around sales and customer care with prospects and customers.
- Define and carry out your own initiatives to drive sales for the team.
What do we offer?
- Training to prepare you for your new role.
- Close relationship with your team lead and mentor to get you started in the team.
- Definition of your individual career path together with your mentor.
- Team building and company-wide events to meet the crew.
- Coffee, juice and assorted fruits are on us!
Over the last 20 years we have grown to over 200 employees spread across 8 countries. You can expect a dynamic and international environment that provides you the opportunity to set high goals and work as a team to achieve them. The present position is offered for a minimum gross salary of 2,750 EUR/month (subject to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for full-time employment). Higher payment according to qualification and experience is possible.